Sunday, January 22, 2012

the quickest of quick emails!

Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Family!

This email will be VERY FAST since I only have about seven minutes to write it!  Yesterday, our district went to hike the Petit Piton for a recreational activity, which ended up taking MUCH longer than we expected, and then the internet cafe wasn't working...long story short, I'm taking a few minutes to write you now!

Hiking the Petit Piton was fun, but it was pretty much just STRAIGHT UP ROCK CLIMBING UP THE FACE OF THE MOUNTAIN.  My poor pair of black shorts is quite hole-y now :(  I'm also super cut up - lots of battle scars.  Sister Danielsen and I only made it halfway.

Apparently, we are going to Barbados for ZONE CONFERENCE!  So I'm not sure when I'll get to email you again.

PS - THANK YOU ALL for your wonderful emails this week!  PS - Sister Dicou, did you ever receive that letter I sent you?  Mail from here can be slow, so just checking.

Sister Danielsen flies out tomorrow and I get my new companion about an hour after that!

Love you all!

Sister Rachel Brisson

Next week: My Little Greenie


CURRENT ADDRESS INFO:

You can email me at rachel.brisson@myldsmail.net (because I can receive but cannot respond to your emails, please include your mailing address so I can write you back!). You can also continuing using www.DearElder.com for the cost of a stamp, or you can write me at the mission office address:

Sister Rachel Anne Brisson
West Indies Mission
PO Bag 543
Valsayn
Trinidad
Trinidad and Tobago

So, you asked for my new address. Here it is, but be aware that letters can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to get here. Please write me emails - I can print them out, so it doesn't eat into my internet time at all. If you want to use it, here it is:

PO Box 923
Gablewoods Mall South
Vieux Fort, St. Lucia 00124

You can also send packages to this address, but it's the same deal. DHL and FedEx are the fastest, but you have to have a number. Since this goes up on the blog, I'll send the number to Marcia, and you can ask her for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment