Monday, August 22, 2011

MTC Address

From August 17 – September 7, I will be at the Missionary Training Center. While I’m there, you can write me FO’ FREE using www.dearelder.com. Essentially, you type up a letter, and they print it out and deliver it the same day. Here is my MTC address (for snail mail/packages/DearEldering):

Sister Rachel Anne Brisson
MTC Mailbox # 181
WST IND 0906
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After I leave the MTC, you can email me at rachel.brisson@myldsmail.net (because I can receive but cannot respond to your emails, please include your mailing address so I can write you back!). You can also continuing using DearElder for the cost of a stamp, or you can write me at the mission office address:

Sister Rachel Anne Brisson
West Indies Mission
PO Bag 543
Valsayn
Trinidad
Trinidad and Tobago

(note: if you want your mail to reach me a little quicker, every blog entry should have my most recent address, but you can ALWAYS write me at the mission office). Packages to:

Sister Rachel Anne Brisson
West Indies Mission
PO Bag 543
Valsayn
Trinidad
Trinidad and Tobago

Members of my family will be updating this information and my profile. See you in 18 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment